In today’s world, a very convenient way to promote your business is through Digital Marketing. Internet owns & controls a large part of human life today. We can’t even think of our daily life without internet. Internet has made lifestyle easier and more time preserving in various ways. People now prefer to buy products and avail necessary services through online, rather than visiting retail stores. And in this scenario of Covid-19 Pandemic, conditions have become even worse. As a result we find these days, from a Grocery Shop to a Manufacturer of Heavy Industrial Products are all getting dependant on Digital platform to either showcase their products in a much more innovative manner, aware customers with their offers or a new product launch or just to engage their customers & to keep their brand visibility strong.
Needless to assert that if you want to promote and grow your business properly during this time & in the coming days, you must get connected to online platform. At the same time you must also understand the various ways to promote your business digitally & need to figure out the right digital marketing weapon to hit your business.
What is digital marketing strategy?
A digital marketing strategy is an organized plan to achieve your digital marketing goals. Your strategy shows that how will you improve your communication rate or lead generation rate etc to accomplish the greater objectives.
Steps to create a digital marketing strategy:
- Define the company/business (include USPs, brand voice and value proposition).
- Custom your buyer persons (customers that you want to reach).
- Build your S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely) goals.
- Select the right digital marketing platform for your specific brand.
- Set a realistic digital marketing budget for your business.
- Launch your campaigns using various social media platforms and in your own web page.
- Track the results regularly and modify your strategy as needed.
Some proper digital marketing strategies for your business:
- SEO — Search Engine Optimization or SEO is one of the best digital marketing strategies nowadays. SEO helps to improve the rank of your website in the search engine results. It increases traffic to your website from your targeted audience. More traffic means more visibility and more potential customers. SEO mainly works with some special keywords. When you include those keywords in your contents, your rank automatically increases as you get more traffic from SEO.
- PPC — Pay-per-click or PPC is another cost effective and important digital marketing strategy. This paid form of advertising relies on an auction-based system. With PPC, you get to bid on specific keywords that you want to represent your ads. So when a customer searches something including those keywords, your ads get triggered and appear on top of search results. You only pay when a user click on your ad So basically you pay only for ad results and not for ad space. Google is a very helpful platform for increasing your search result. This is why many companies invest their PPC budget in Google ads. PPC is useful as it increases your ad’s ranking in search results and thus increases your brand’s visibility to potential customers.
- Social media marketing — A very popular and interesting as well as useful digital marketing strategy is social media marketing. Here you need to design a social media page, like Facebook page, for your brand and then promote your business with it. You can generate Facebook ads that will increase your reach to many more potential customers as social media is the new online market place. Experts like Arya Media can help you to build a proper business page in Facebook for your specific brand & start your Social Media Campaigns with budget cost.
Arya Media also offers a single window digital solution for all types of digital marketing requirements. They can help you to build a web page which is necessary if you want to achieve a bigger goal through digital marketing. With a proper website and Social media Platforms you will be able to reach your target audience effectively. Your ranking shall come up in the search results of Google with SEO. As a whole your business shall get the target audience quite easily & as a business owner you can measure your investment & calculate your ROI accordingly.